Looking for male performers to perform as multiple princes, pirates, superheroes, and TV characters.
Must be able to talk as the character and be "silly"
Email: Sarah at
Call: Sarah at 954-614-5874
**Please leave a voicemail if you call**
Apply for a Position with Party Entertainment:
PARTY ENTERTAINMENT APPLICATION:
Please complete the form below and send to email@example.com
First and Last Name: __________________________
Home Phone: ______________________
Cell Phone: ______________________
Measurements (needed for fitting of costumes)
Shoe Size: ______________
Please attach a recent photo of yourself. One full length (of your body) and one head shot/close-up. PLEASE NO INAPPROPRIATE PICTURES!
How well do you know your Princesses/Fairytales? What is the last animated princess/fairytale movie you saw?
How experienced are you with face painting, crafts, and other children related activities?
Which princess/character (female/male) are you interested in portraying?
Are you available for promotion events for no pay, but for community service hours?
Do you have your own transportation?
Have you ever been affiliated with another company similar to ours? If so, what company and what state?
Can you sing? We are not looking for professional singers, but those who can carry a tune, sound like a princess/the character they are portraying while singing, and stay in harmony if singing with another person.
Please provide a brief summary of your experience with children.
Why do you want this position of portraying a character or princess?
Why do you think you would make a perfect addition to our character family?
If we cannot use you as a character, would you be willing to act as a party entertainer? (An entertainer is a normal person who dresses in a tshirt and jeans and helps out with our bigger parties/events with setup/cleanup, promoting our company by speaking highly of us/explaining what we do to potential clients/handing out our flyers, and acts as an extra set of hands at parties/events).
How reliable are you? Have you ever backed out of a prior commitment? If so, how much notice did you give-- if any at all?
Please review the following guidelines before submitting your application.
1. Love for children of all ages and have some experience with them.
2. A professional attitude and people skills. We do not and will not tolerate unprofessional behavior or actions. Taking part in such will result in your immediate termination.
3. MUST have weekend availability-- the majority of our events and parties occur on Saturdays and Sundays early morning to late at night.
4. Willing to meet for an interview and a trial of a character/fitting of a costume. This will not be a paid session.
5. Must be outgoing, responsible, flexible, have a clean appearance, drug-free, alcohol-free, smoke-free, professional, and dependable.
6. No visible facial or body piercings (ie. tongue, nose, lips, gauges, or belly button piercings)
7. No visible tattoos.
8. Must have knowledge of ALL of your princess characters, stories, and songs.
9. Must BELIEVE you are the character you are portrayting, not just 'act,' but BECOME the character.
10. If you damage any costumes/wigs beyond repair, replacement cost will be your responsibility and taken out of your pay.
**Copy and paste to your email, fill out and send to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest, we look forward to your application.